Saturday, November 21, 2009

I heart patterns

I  love patterns. I like the way they smell and crinkle and feel between my fingers. They represent infinite possibilities. Just think what I could make with a pattern. And the art on the envelopes! I can recognize sixty years worth of patterns just from the style of the art.


I hope to share with you some favorite patterns and projects on this blog. Some will be available in my shop. Many others won't. Today's pattern is missing the instruction sheet so I doubt I will ever list it. But isn't it awesome? Look at those guys. One is smoking a pipe, one is talking business with a paper in his hand and the guy in the shorty pajamas is playing golf. They're all wearing those leather house shoes that dogs loved to smell.The guy with the pipe needs a nightcap though. The cloth kind, not the alcoholic kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment